The Open Space format perfectly fits to the fast moving development of the Container ecosystem. It offers participants and experts the opportunity to launch discussions, address questions and challenges regarding Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud technologies.
An Open Space is a simple and productive way for hosting conferences. Participants and experts will create and manage together their own agenda of parallel working sessions. The goal of this Open Space is to allow attendees to interact with one another and learn from each other – all under the guidance of an experienced moderator.
The topic of our Open Space is: What technical challenges emerge with Docker and Kubernetes?
Among others, we address the following questions:
- Do we know and proper use the benefits of existing solutions?
- What experience do we already have with Docker or Kubernetes in production?
However, these are only some of the questions we want to discuss with participants and Container experts. Participants are required to have basic Docker and Kubernetes knowledge.
Open Space - What will happen
We never know exactly what will happen when we open the space for people to do their most important work, but we can guarantee these results when any group gets into Open Space:
- All of the issues that are MOST important to the participants will be raised.
- All of the issues raised will be addressed by those participants most qualified and capable of getting something done on each of them.
- In a time as short as one day, all of the most important ideas, discussion, recommendations, conclusions, questions for further study, and plans for immediate action will be documented in each session.
- At the end, all results of each session will available and briefly discussed with all participants of the day.
- AND… results like these can be planned and implemented faster than any other kind of so-called “large-group intervention.” It is literally possible to accomplish in one day what some other approaches take weeks or months to do.
Schedule of the day
|9:30 - 9:45||Open Space Introduction|
|9:45 - 10:15||Finding Topics|
|10:15 - 11:15||Open Space Sessions I|
|11:15 - 12:15||Open Space Sessions II|
|1 hour||Lunch Break|
|12:45 - 13:30||Open Stage Talks|
|13:30 - 14:15||Open Space Sessions III|
|14:15 - 15:00||Open Space Sessions IV|
|15:00 - 16:00||Wrap-Up and Final Words|
|>16:00||Say good bye|
What we offer?
- Flipcharts, PostIT’s,…
- Foot and Drinks
- Room for discussion