With Windows Server 2016 you can use Docker and Windows Containers to have the same experience and workflow.
In this talk you will learn how to release your application both as Linux and Windows container and deploy them as multiarch Docker image.
- Learn how to build and release an application with GitHub
- Build a Linux application with Travis CI
- Build a Windows application with AppVeyor CI
- Push both platform specific Docker images
- Draft a multiarch Docker image
- Push your images to Docker Hub