Sponsoring DevOps Gathering
We are hosting a self organized and non-profit conference providing a platform for the DevOps Community and the DevOps revolution. We like to bring you all together: students, developers, CTOs and experts to discuss the hot topics Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Clouds and everything else regarding DevOps. Let’s share the best practices, the know-how and learn from those who know best!
After this year‘s successful and sold out community conference, we are now preparing the fourth round of the DevOps Gathering 2020. We are happy to announce that the communicode AG will host the conference from now on. Peter Rossbach and his team joined communicode in order to synergize their expertises. The DevOps Gathering will take place as you are used to and we still will stand by your side for any kind of information. It still depends on sponsors for making this event possible.
We would be happy and grateful to have YOU as a supporter of this great community! Join the DevOps Gathering and help bringing DevOps friends and communities together! :-)
We offer Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Diversity Sponsorship. If you have other ideas how you want to sponsor the event, please get in touch with us. We are happy to create a new sponsor package just for you.
There are so many reasons to become a sponsor…
- Get in touch with the DevOps Community.
- Meet with developers and operations experts ranging from students to CTOs, from corporate developers to senior technology executives.
- Learn about the latest features and best practices regarding DevOps and the Docker architectures.
- Learn what other companies are doing in terms of DevOps.
- Collaborate with engineering managers from other companies.
- Discuss strategic partnerships with technical product managers from other companies.
Do you have more questions? Please contact us!