But it still remains tedious to easily connect these services without changing the application code. Traefik was born from this.
traefik.io, a reverse-proxy that can watch orchestrators’ API to generate its configuration automatically. This tiny tools solves what can be a huge pain when dealing with microservices deployed in an orchestrator.
- Learn how a modern reverse-proxy and ingress loadbalancer work
- Learn how to publish many dynamic microservices at container orchestrator.
- Learn how easy it is to setup automatically Let’s Encrypt
- Scale services without any manual reconfiguration
- Learn tricks from active Traefik developers
Creator of Traefik, Emile is developer and founder of containo.us. He has more than 10 years experience developing applications for the web and the industry and is certified Docker trainer. Lately he got interested in the DevOps methods. He is particularly interested in orchestration tools like Swarm, Mesos and Kubernetes. read more
Maintainer of Traefik, Manuel is a technical architect for a local cologne based agency called Colognetworx. read more